Capture Those Special Memories
We hold on to clothes that trigger memories.
We worry that we might forget special moments.
We end up with a pile of clothes that we never look at, and they take up precious space our home.
Having a keepsake made out of these clothes is the perfect solution. You get to keep the clothes, but they have been re-invented in a fabulously creative way into something full of memories that you can use and enjoy every day, and you now have the space in your wardrobe too.
And you also have something that is totally unique to you, a one of a kind family heirloom.
There are two ways to order your keepsake.
- Select the keepsake you would like to have made
- Use my easy click and select options for choosing your backing
- Fill in your personalisation and upload your photo file
- Choose how you want to pay (in full or payment plan)
- Parcel up your clothing and send it to me
- Wait excitedly for your keepsake to arrive.
OR email me for a more detailed discussion and involvement in the design process.
What can you expect from me?
- Your keepsake made with the love and care it deserves
- Loving attention to detail, keeping all those lovely design features of your clothes
- Top quality materials, I want your keepsake to stay looking wonderful for years
- Notification when work starts on your keepsake (so you can start getting excited)
- Beautifully gift wrapped parcel (we all love to open something special)
- A beautiful one of a kind family heirloom
- Free return postage of your finished keepsake.
All you need to do now is decide which style of keepsake to choose! Click the button to have a look at the options available.
Olivia via email - 'It is even better than I had expected'
" I am so happy with it, (keepsake blanket) it is even better than I had expected, I cried when I opened it. Thank you so much for doing it, you've really made my wish for her birthday present come true. I can't wait to give it to her, even though I'm sure she will care more about the wrapping paper." -Olivia
Shelley via Facebook - 'It was perfect'
"Had a keepsake bear made and it was perfect. My daughter loved it. Fabulously made and came with a lovely birth certificate. Highly recommend Bunty's Basket. Thank you Michelle xxx" - Shelley
Eliza via email - 'Michelle listened to all my ideas'
I cannot thank Michelle enough from start to finish. I wanted my daughters’ memory blanket to be different to the traditional blankets. We had a chat and Michelle listened to all my ideas on where we could go with the ideas. Such a lovely lady and so professional I couldn't be happier with the end result so delicate and stunning. Thank you so much I cannot wait to recommend you to others.. Eliza xx
Kirsty via email - 'Brought tears to our eyes'
We absolutely LOVE it!!! Brought tears to our eyes (my husband's as well as mine!)
Thank you so so much.
I will definitely write a review and recommend you to my friends.
Thanks once again for this treasured keepsake!